A multi surface, thickened toilet and washroom, bactericidal cleaner, which removes limescale, body fat and general soiling from porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic and quarry tiles in toilets, washrooms and shower areas. When used on a regular basis it will help prevent the build up of scale and also keep drains and outlet pipes free from offensive odour.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and efficient cleaning action.
- Clings to vertical surfaces, allowing longer contact for better cleaning.
- Suitable for use on both porcelain & stainless steel.
- Kills a range of bacteria and passes BSEN 1276.
- Long lasting deodorising perfume, leaves a clean, fresh fragrance.
- Packed in 1ltr angled neck bottle for cleaning under the toilet rim.
- Has a pH of 2.3.
- Also available in a 5ltr bottle for extra economy.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 6 x 1Ltrs.
How to Use
Toilet & Urinals:
Flush toilet or urinal, forcing water around the S-bend with toilet brush. Apply undiluted and leave for a few minutes. Agitate with brush if necessary and flush through with clean water.
Apply undiluted, allowing contact time with the surface. Wipe surface and rinse with clean water.
Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (20ml per 1ltr). Mop or wipe surface applicably.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE