click image for larger view
Part number: STE206
£24.66 inc. VAT
Evans e:dose Sanitiser is a highly active unperfumed cleaner and terminal disinfectant, for use in conjunction with the Evans e:dose dispenser. Kills a range of bacteria and viruses and removes general soil from all washable hard surfaces and equipment. Formulated especially for use in kitchens and wherever food is handled or prepared. Passes EN1276 .
Features & Benefits
- Multi surface cleaner and terminal disinfectant.
- removes general soiling and kills bacteria and viruses in one operation.
- Helps prevent the spread of contamination.
- Unperfumed, for use in the food and catering industry.
- Suitable on worktops, chopping boards, tables, refrigerators and kitchen equipment.
- Passes EN1276.
- Contains a pH of 12.3.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size 2 x 5ltrs.
How to Use
TO FILL TRIGGER SPRAY BOTTLE: Fill bottle with 600ml of water, push the dispenser button once to dispense 25ml into bottle and affix spray head. Shake the bottle gently to mix before use. Spray surface and wipe with clean damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
MOPPING & GENERAL CLEANING: Fill bucket with 5ltr of hot water. Push the dispenser button twice to dispense 50ml into bucket. Stir to mix before use. Mop or wipe surface. Allow to air dry.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE