Evans Vanodine Dri-Foam is a very effective, high quality shampoo for removing soil from carpets and upholstery. It contains a pleasing perfume and is suitable for use with a carpet shampoo machine or by manual cleaning with a scrubbing brush.
Features & Benefits
- Produces a rich deep cleaning foam.
- Holds soil in suspension and prevents re-depositing back onto the surface.
- Dries to a powdery residue that is easily removed by vacuuming.
- Contains optical brighteners to leave carpets and upholstery clean and bright.
- Will not leave sticky deposits.
- Suitable on all colour fast carpets.
- Can be used with all types of carpet brush machines.
- Contains a pH of 8.0.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
General Cleaning: Dilute 1:10 parts lukewarm water (500ml per 5ltr) or 2 cupsful per 5ltr. For excessive soiling increase dilution to 3 cupsful per 5ltr. Clean carpet starting at the area furthest from the entrance. Apply solution sparingly through the machine tank or spray evenly onto the carpet. Work up a rich foam, overlapping each pass of the machine. Avoid over wetting the carpet. Allow the carpet to dry, then vacuum to remove dirt and residue and also raise the pile.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE