Evans High Class is a neutral, hard surface cleaner containing a fresh tangerine perfume. Removes light to general soiling from a variety of surfaces including vinyl, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo, marble, glass and paintwork.
Features & Benefits
- Will clean polished floors without streaking or affecting the gloss finish.
- Ideal for the daily mopping of floors.
- Recommended for use in a spray on wipe off cleaning system.
- Suitable for spray cleaning using a high speed floor machine.
- Leaves a fresh, deodorising fragrance.
- Low environmental impact product.
- Has a pH of 8.0.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
General Cleaning: Dilute 1:200 parts warm water (25ml/ 2 capfuls per 5ltr). Mop or wipe the surface.
Spray On Wipe Off: Dilute 1:50 parts warm water (10ml/ 1 tbsp per 500ml). Spray onto surface and wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Spray Cleaning Floors: Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10ml/ 1tbsp per 500ml in to a spray bottle). Spray floor lightly, burnish to a shine using a high-speed floor machine and polishing pad.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE