A high foaming washing up liquid for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils. It is also recommended for the cleaning of floors and walls and the washing of vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- Neutral pH of 7.5. Mild on hands.
- Excellent grease removal.
- High foam even under heavily soiled conditions.
- Concentrated formulation for greater economy.
- Effective in all water hardness conditions.
- Clean and fresh fragrance.
- Also available in 5Ltr bottles for extra economy.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 6 x 1ltrs.
How to Use
Crockery & Kitchen Utensils:
Dilute up to 1:1200 parts hand hot water, (33ml/ 3 capsful per 40ltr sink). Scrape off food debris into bin. Wash items thoroughly. Rinse in clean hot water. Allow to air dry.
Dilute up to 1:1200 parts hand hot water, (5ml/ 1tsp per 5ltr). Mop or wipe surface.
Please Note: Always wear rubber gloves, or similar, whenever detergents may come into contact with the skin.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE