Evans Trident Sanitising Powder is a multi-use sanitising powder that is suitable for a variety of applications in healthcare, catering and general housekeeping. The blend of detergent and chlorine releasing agents in a powder form is easy to use and suitable for one stage cleaning and disinfecting of a selection of washable hard surfaces and equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Easy use free flowing blue sanitising powder, cleans and disinfects in one application.
- Bactericidal - provides in excess of 10,000ppm available chlorine to ensure adequate strength when necessary in high risk areas.
- Helps overcome many problems in contaminated areas as part of an infection control programme.
- Unperfumed. Ideal wherever food is prepared, handled or served.
- Provides sufficient cleaning strength to effectively remove tannin from crockery and surfaces.
- Suitable for a variety of applications in washroom areas including removing mould and mildew.
- Formulated so it is able to be used neat or in a solution to solve a variety of tasks.
- Sold in full cases of 12 x 500g.
How to Use
Work Surfaces, Washroom and Contaminated Areas: Sprinkle powder onto damp cloth or sponge and wipe surface until clean. Rinse with clean water and allow to air dry.
High Risk Areas and Catering Equipment: Prepare a 4% solution (40gm per litre of warm water). Immerse washable equipment, alternatively wipe solution onto equipment and rinse clean with water. Allow to air dry.
Vending Machines: Prepare a 1% solution (10gm per litre of warm water). Immerse removable parts in solution, alternatively wipe solution onto machine parts and rinse with clean water. Allow to air dry.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE