Evans Final Touch is a highly perfumed multi-purpose bactericidal cleaner. Removes general soiling, kilss bacteria and leaves a long lasting fragrance in one application. Suitable for use on a variety of hard surfaces including stainless steel, porcelain, chrome, vitreous enamel, ceramic and quarry tiles, floors and walls. Ideal for use in washrooms for cleaning toilets, sinks and baths, and wherever there is a risk of infection, such as in hospitals, care homes, surgeries, health centres and schools.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely effective multi purpose cleaner.
- Kills a range of bacteria including MRSA and Shigella Sonnei (Dysentry).
- Neutral pH. Suitable for cleaning a variety of surfaces.
- Passes EN 1276.
- Distinctive long lasting perfume to help overcome malodours.
- Contains a pH of 7.5.
- Also available in a 750ml RTU trigger spray.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5ltr.
How to Use
Washroom Surfaces: Dilute upto 1:4 parts water in hand spray. Add 150ml to 600ml of water. Spray and wipe surface.
Cleaning and Disinfecting: Dilute 1:25 parts hot water (200ml per 5ltr) or 1 cupful per 5ltr. Mop or wipe surface.
To Kill M.R.S.A.: Dilute 1:200 parts hot water (25ml per 5ltr) or 2 capsful per 5ltr. Mop or wipe surface.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE