A powerful and very effective heavy duty Oven Cleaner. For cleaning the interior of enamelled ovens, enamelled surfaces, griddles and cast iron hobs.
Features & Benefits
- Removes stubborn baked and burnt on grease.
- Ideal for the deep cleaning of ovens.
- Viscous formulation clings to vertical surfaces to increase the contact time & therefore improve the cleaning action.
- Low odour - no nasty fumes when cleaning.
- Has a pH of 13.8.
- Also available in smaller 750ml trigger sprays.
- Sold individually.
- Full pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
Warm the griddle or oven to 40-45°C. Switch off the appliance. Carefully wipe or spray undiluted Evans Vanodine Oven Cleaner onto the surface. Start at the back of the oven & work forward, to the front. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Agitate with brush or scouring pad. Rinse off with clean water, and allow to air dry.
NOT TO BE USED ON THE FOLLOWING:-
The exterior of ovens, aluminium, painted, easy clean or self clean surfaces.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE