Part number: OVE056
£17.74 inc. VAT
Concentrated detergent degreaser for the effective removal of baked on food deposits and grease from the interior of combi ovens. It is suitable for manual cleaning or dosed automatically into the oven during a selected cleaning programme of the integral cleaning system.
Features & Benefits
- Highly concentrated detergent.
- Developed especially for combi ovens.
- Suitable for manual cleaning or dosed automatically.
- Removes baked on food deposits and grease.
- Low foaming formula.
- Sold individually.
- Full pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
Dispense into the oven via the integral cleaning system, in accordance with the machine manufacture’s instructions. The detergent concentration can be adjusted via the oven control panel according to the level of soiling within the oven. The typical dilution rate is between 0.5% - 2%.
1. Pour undiluted product into a trigger spray bottle. Alternatively affix an optional spray head c/w 900cm tube to the 5ltr container.
2. Select ‘Manual Wash’ and press the ‘Start/Stop’ key. Oven will heat or cool to the required temperature.
3. When the display indicates ‘Spray with Cleaner’, open the door and spray the internal cooking cabinet, including shelves and grids. Close the door and allow 10 minutes contact time.
4. Restart the programme and allow oven to complete the manual wash cycle.
5. Rinse the oven thoroughly.
6. Allow to air dry.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE