An unperfumed, ready to use, multi purpose cleaner and terminal disinfectant. Recommended for use on a variety of surfaces including worktops, cutting boards, tables, refrigerators, vending machines, sinks and surrounds, tiles and general kitchen equipment.
Laboratory tests have proved it will kill gram positive and gram negative bacteria including MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus) in 30 seconds and also the virus that causes Hepatitis B & HIV. It has also been proven to kill the growing organism (vegetative cells) of Clostridium difficile under dirty conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Unperfumed, taint free.
- Cleans and disinfects in one operation.
- Kills bacteria and fungi and helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Formulated especially for the Food & Catering Industry.
- Passes British and European Test Method BS EN 1276
- Has a pH of 11.
- For maximum economy Evans Vanodine Est-eem is available in a 5ltr concentrate pack.
- Sold individually.
- Full pack size - 6 x 750ml.
How to Use
Spray onto surface and wipe with a clean damp cloth. For small areas spray onto cloth and wipe surface.
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL & PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE