An unperfumed, multi purpose cleaner and terminal disinfectant. Recommended for use on a variety of surfaces including worktops, cutting boards, tables, vending machines, refrigerators, kitchen equipment, shelves, floors and walls. Laboratory tests have proved it will kill gram positive and gram negative bacteria including MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus) in 30 seconds & also the virus that causes Hepatitis B and HIV. It has also been proven to kill the growing organism (vegetative cells) of Clostridium difficile under dirty conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Unperfumed and taint free.
- Cleans and disinfects in one operation.
- Residual, leaves surfaces free from bacteria for up to 7 days.
- Kills bacteria and fungi and helps prevent the spread of infection.
- Formulated especially for the Food and Catering Industry.
- Passes EN 1276.
- Also available in a ready to use formulation in 750ml trigger spray bottles.
- Has a pH of 11.2.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
Food Contact Surfaces:
Dilute 1:10 parts hot water (500ml per 5ltr) 2 ½ cupsful per 5ltr. 60ml to 600ml water in a 750ml spray bottle. Spray onto surface and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
Non-Food Contact Surfaces:
Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml/ 1/2 cupful per 5ltr). Mop or wipe surface. Allow to air dry.
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE