Evans Sus-tain is a hard wearing, economical, metallised floor polish. Leaves a drybright, high gloss, durable and slip resistant finish. Suitable for use on most floors including vinyl, rubber, linoleum, asphalt, terrazzo, marble and sealed surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Medium solids formulation provides a very good floor protection.
- Excellent levelling properties to ensure a smooth even coat.
- Slip resistant finish for a safer working environment.
- Highly scuff mark resistant to make it easier to clean and maintain.
- Responds to high speed burnishing.
- Ideal for light to medium to heavy traffic areas.
- Solids content 15%.
- Coverage per 5lt – 400/500 square metres for 1 coat.
- Has a pH of 8.5.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5ltrs.
How to Use
Use undiluted, do not add water or thinners. Pour polish into a bucket or tray. Place mop or applicator into polish, lightly squeeze out surplus. Apply polish to a dry, neutral floor thinly and evenly in WEST to EAST direction. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes. Apply a further coat of polish thinly and evenly at right angles to first, i.e. NORTH to SOUTH. Leave a 10cm gap at floor edge. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes. A third coat may be required in heavy traffic areas or on old or worn floors.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE