Polyurethane floor seal for use on internal wood, cork and concrete surfaces. Dries to a very durable, high gloss finish.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a tough protective barrier to the floor.
- Hard wearing and slip resistant finish.
- Impervious to grease and water.
- Prolongs the life of the floor surface and makes it easier to maintain.
- Suitable for heavy traffic areas.
- Coverage per 5ltr – up to 35 square metres for 2 coats.
- Sold individually.
- Full pack size - 4 x 5ltrs.
How to Use
Remove existing seal, ensuring the floor is clean & dry. Use undiluted, do not add water or thinners. Apply two or three thin coats with a seal applicator or a clean soft brush. Allow each coat to dry for at least 8 hours. Additional coats can be applied if required. Sanding in between coats is not necessary, but a light sand with a medium grade floor pad will help key the surface if a 3rd or 4th coat is applied. After the final coat, leave for at least 12 hours before subjecting to traffic, at least 24 hours before cleaning & at least 7 days before applying emulsion floor polish.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE