Evans Mexapol is a metallised floor polish. Dries to a very durable, high gloss and slip resistant finish, which requires the minimum of maintenance. Suitable for most floors including vinyl, rubber, asphalt, marble, terrazzo and sealed surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- High solids formulation for extra floor protection.
- Excellent levelling properties to ensure a smooth even coat.
- Slip resistant finish for a safer working environment.
- Very scuff mark resistant to make it easier to clean and maintain.
- Responds to high speed burnishing.
- Solids content 21%.
- Ideal for medium to heavy traffic areas.
- Coverage per 5ltr – 400/500 sq. metres for 1 coat.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5ltr.
How to Use
Use undiluted, do not dilute with water or thinners. Pour polish into a bucket or tray. Place mop or applicator into polish, lightly squeeze out surplus liquid. Apply polish to dry, neutral floor, thinly and evenly, in WEST to EAST direction. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes. Apply a further coat of polish thinly and evenly, at right angles to first, i.e. NORTH to SOUTH. Leave a 10cm gap at floor edge. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes. A third coat may be required in heavy traffic areas or on old or worn floors.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE