Evans Glaze is a high quality, low foaming dish washing powder. Provides a stain and streak free finish to crockery, glassware and kitchen utensils. For use in kitchens, canteens, restaurants, hotels and bars.
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated formulation, economical in use.
- Easily removes protein deposits and greasy food deposits.
- Contains built-in detergent, glass protection, rinse aid and salt.
- For use in all types of automatic dishwashing machines.
- Suitable in soft, medium and hard water conditions.
- Has a pH of 11.5.
- Sold in 5kg cases.
How to Use
Industrial Dishwash Machines: Soft Water Areas: 28g per 10ltr. Hard Water Areas: 56g per 10ltr.
Please Note: Not suitable for certain lead crystal, hand painted porcelain and antiques.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE