A quick acting and highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser proven to kill bacteria and viruses, including the (H1N1) swine flu virus. Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour. Unperfumed, therefore suitable for use wherever food is handled, prepared or served. Ideal for use in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments, and all places where you come into contact with large gatherings of people.
Features & Benefits
- Passes EN1276 with a 30 second contact time.
- Kills a wide range of bacteria & viruses, including the (H1N1) swine flu virus.
- Formulation contains 70% alcohol.
- Added glycerine for skin protection.
- Unperfumed sanitiser. Ideal for use in the food industry.
- Suitable for use wherever soap and water is not readily available.
- Also available in bulk 5ltr bottles for added economy and handy 500ml pump bottles.
- Has a pH of 5.5.
- Sold individually.
- Sold in full cases of 12 x 75ml.
How to Use
- Apply small amount - approximately 3ml of gel - to the palms and spread over the hands and lower forearms, paying attention to the cuticles and creases in the skin. Rub well until the skin is dry.
- Drying hands is not necessary, as the product will evaporate, leaving the skin refreshed and sanitised.
- Not suitable for use on hands with cuts, grazes, or damaged skin.
Avoid Evans Vanodine Handsan spilling or splashing on to clothes or fabrics.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE