A highly perfumed, thickened bleach with added detergent to help keep lavatories, sinks and drains clear of bad odours, waste matter and bacteria. Suitable for a variety of applications such as wiping down hard surfaces and soaking cloths and mops. Ideal for use in washrooms, toilets and kitchens.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely versatile general purpose disinfectant cleaner.
- Cleans and disinfects in one operation.
- Thickened liquid increases the contact time for better cleaning and disinfecting.
- Kills a range of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Contains a perfume to help overcome odours.
- Ideal for soaking cloths and mops.
- Has a pH of 12.7.
- Also available in handy 750ml bottles.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5Ltrs.
How to Use
Toilets, Sinks and Drains:
Use undiluted. To disinfect, remove stains and alleviate malodours.
General Cleaning and Disinfecting:
Dilute up to 1:125 parts water (4 capsful per 5ltr). Wipe surface and rinse with clean water.
Soaking Mops and Cloths:
Dilute up to 1:250 parts water (2 capfuls per 5ltr). Soak for 30 minutes and rinse with clean water.
Please take care when handling the product to avoid spillages on skin and clothes. Do not use on silk, wool, coloured materials, leather or any garment with a special finish. Do not use on enamel surfaces.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE