Evans Citrans is a new, softer type of beaded hand gel with a refreshing citrus perfume. Will dissolve and remove oil, grease and stubborn soiling from hands. Ideal for use in garages, printing and engineering workshops and in all general industry.
Features & Benefits
- Contains glycerine for added skin protection.
- Formulated with polymer beads to help remove the heaviest soiling.
- Will rinse off easily in warm or cold water.
- Refreshing lemon perfume, pleasant to use.
- Suitable for use in a refillable soap dispenser.
- Has a pH of 8.0.
How to Use
Apply to dry hands, rub in well until all dirt and grease has been loosened, then rinse with warm or cold water. Dry hands thoroughly. The use of Evans Carehands barrier and moisturising cream is recommended prior to starting and after finishing work.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE