A highly effective powder for removing tea and coffee stains from crockery. It is also suitable for removing tannin stains from tea urns, coffee making machines and vending machines.
Features & Benefits
- Dissolves easily in hot water.
- Contains a chlorine-releasing agent.
- Cleans & disinfects in one operation.
- Removes tannin and stubborn stains.
- Unperfumed, taint free.
- Effective in soft, medium or hard water.
- Has a pH of 11.
How to Use
Dissolve 1 scoop (50g) in 5 litres of hot water (65-75°C). Soak crockery for a minimum of 30 minutes. Remove crockery and rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Tea Urns, Coffee Pots:
Fill with hot water and add 1 scoop (50g) per 5 litres. Leave for approximately 1 hour and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE