Evans Q'Bac is a high foaming, unperfumed detergent containing an added bactericide. Designed for the manual cleaning of crockery, glassware, cooking utensils and spirit measures. Recimmended for the cleaning of floors, alls and all other hard surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Neutral pH, very mild on hands.
- Provides excellent grease removal.
- High foaming detergent, even under heavily soiled conditions.
- Concentrated for greater economy.
- Does not contain any perfume.
- Effective in all water hardness conditions.
- Will not affect beer head retention when used on drinking glasses.
- Contains a pH of 7.5.
- Also available in bulk 5ltr bottles for added economy.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 6 x 1Ltrs.
How to Use
Crockery, Glassware and Kitchen Utensils: Dilute 1:1200 parts with hot water (33ml per 40ltr sink) or 3x capsful per 40ltr sink. Scrape off all food debris into a bin. Wash items thoroughly. Rinse clean in hot water. Allow to air dry.
Spirit Measures: Dilute 1:100 parts in warm water (50ml per 5ltr). submerge measures in the solution and leave to soak for at least 1 hour. Heavily soiled measures should be soaked overnight. Drain off solution and rinse each measure thoroughly under running water, operating the measure several times.
General Cleaning: Dilute up to 1:1200 parts in hot water (5ml per 5ltr) or 1 tbsp per 5ltr. Mop or wipe surface clean.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE