Evans Beerline Cleaner is a highly effective beer pipeline cleaner, formulated to remove yeast, protein and residue from the dispensing system. Suitable for use through the traditional hand pump system or pressurised keg beer lines.
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated blend of Alkali and Hypochlorite.
- Rapidly breaks down yeast and protein deposits.
- Will not damage pipelines or components.
- For use with cold water.
- Suitable in soft, medium and hard water conditions.
- Has a pH of 12.3.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5ltrs.
How to Use
PIPELINE CLEANING: Dilute 1:80 parts cold water (60ml per 5ltr). Disconnect the line from the beer supply. Drain beer from system. Draw solution into pipeline until it is detected at the tap & leave for 10 minutes. Draw a fresh solution into the system and leave for a further 10 minutes. Flush out the solution and rinse the line thoroughly with clean water until the emerging water is perfectly clean before re-connecting the beer supply. Sample beer before selling.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 NET VALUE